Friday, April 22, 2011

Alicia & Dan Engagement Session

I was so happy when Alicia and Dan hired me to photograph their upcoming Fall wedding because I felt our personalities fit together so well. They're such a sweet couple that I knew it would be a blast to spend a day photographing them.

So it was no surprise that we had a really great time on their recent engagement session. We roamed the streets of Washington DC on a beautiful Spring day and got some great shots. There were so many photos that I loved from this session that choosing a few for this blog post was an almost impossible task.

Nevertheless, here's some of my absolute favorites from the day. Hey Alicia and Dan- See you in October!





My love affair with black and white images continues to grow. The mood of this shot just knocks me out! Of course having a great looking couple like Alicia and Dan helps too!














A beautiful sunset on the Tidal Basin seemed like a perfect way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment