Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recent Favorites

I've been super busy lately shooting tons of weddings but wanted to take a moment and share some of my favorite images from the last month or two. Hope you enjoy!

I really love the expression on her face as she walks back down the aisle as a newly married woman! A really nice moment that shows the photojournalistic side of my photography style.


All dressed up and just waiting to get married! I love the mood and beautiful window light in the bridal suite at Swan Harbor Farm.






I only had a few minutes to get this picture since I didn't want to keep the bride and groom away from the reception for very long. Fortunately for me they were an awesome couple and totally cooperative. I love this shot!


Who says bridal party portraits have to be boring? I had a great time experimenting with this fun loving bunch.




Is this a beautiful bride or what? I love photographing different cultures and religions. It keeps my job very interesting!








Beautiful light despite the mid-afternoon heat. We may have been sweating but we got some really nice images!


I had to do something to show off the beautiful clouds that day.


A comical moment as the bride tries to get into a hot air balloon!


A quick kiss before liftoff!




A dramatic departure as they float away to a beautiful sunset adventure. What a great way to start your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment