Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Julie & Robby

I had so much fun at this wedding because it had all the elements I love. Great people, great location, and a well organized event. Even without an official coordinator this wedding ran more smoothly than most weddings with a coordinator! For couples planning your wedding I can't emphasize enough how important it is to be on time and have a well thought out realistic schedule. For this wedding I had several hours for getting ready photos as well as time for some fun portraits before the ceremony. This enabled us to really take advantage of the beautiful light in this gorgeous home. After the ceremony we finished all the traditional family shots and then they gave me extra time for some romantic, creative shots of the bride and groom before the reception. From then on it was a full speed party! Thanks Julie and Robby for letting me join you on your awesome wedding day!




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment